Terms and Conditions
WHY. We are a small, independent content provider founded by two math teachers who see that children who are strong and engaged in math are left behind in traditional classrooms. We believe in the value we bring to parents and children and we want to keep doing it. We aim to price our content so that all parents and children can benefit from them. We ask that you help us in our mission by complying with these Terms & Conditions.
PLEASE, NO SHARING. We know it’s nice to share, but please don’t share your subscriber content or your login or validation info. Your subscription is a Single User License, which means it gives one family – parents and children in your household -- the right to access the subscriber content (Problems, Exstemsions and Supporting Tools). Your Single User License is not meant to be shared outside your family.
- Please do not copy or share the Problems, and Exstemsions or other subscriber content.
- Please do not post the Problems, or other subscriber content on a website or social media for others to view. This includes school websites and teacher pages on school websites.
- We provide you a forum for sharing and discussing solutions to Problems and Exstemsions. We ask that you keep your discussions within our forum, and we welcome your suggestions as well.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR COPYRIGHT. We own the copyright in all the materials we create, and we license certain copyrights in software we use to run our site, manage credentials and create our materials. When you subscribe, we give you permission (a “Single User License”) to use our copyrights and trade secrets and those we license from others, according to our Terms & Conditions. So in addition to agreeing not to copy or share, we ask you:
- Please don’t change or delete any authorship, version data, property data or other metadata.
- Please don’t try to hack our validation system, or ask anyone else to try to get around it.
- Please don’t put your login information or any of our materials on a network where people other than you can access it.
- Please don’t copy or modify the subscriber content in any way.
FEEDBACK REQUESTED. We value your feedback about our products and services. We think others will value it, too. That’s why we may do the following (and we ask that you agree):
Use your feedback to make improvements to our products and services and even launch new products and services, with the understanding that you will not be paid or own any part of the new or improved products and services (unless we otherwise agree in writing ahead of time).
Share your feedback, including testimonials, on our website or other advertising and promotional materials, with the understanding that you will not be paid or own any part of the advertising or promotional materials (unless we otherwise agree in writing ahead of time).
DISCLAIMER: We wholeheartedly believe that our products and services will improve you or your child's mathematics, critical thinking and problem solving skills. However, every learner is different and we make no guarantees that they will achieve any particular academic goal.